▪ Manage the purchase-sale of obsolete and surplus inventory between companies.
▪ Speed up transactions that helps selling companies reduce their obsolete inventory. And helps the buying companies reduce the average cost of purchase of spare part, parts and pieces.
▪ Decrease the delivery time, compared to the direct purchase with the traditional providers (45 days average)
▪ Consult INEXLINK catalogue without engagement and generate a printable quotation in PDF. You can receive the quote directly in your Email.
▪ Service that allows companies rent equipments of related companies, while they define the decision of purchase if required.
▪ Decrease the delivery time, compared to the direct purchase with the traditional providers (45 days average).
▪ Commodatum allows mining and industrial companies deliver, for a determined period of time, equipments to other related companies without a transaction value until they define the purchase or the devolution with an established charge.
▪ Allow industrial sector fortify the support between companies, particularly in complicated periods of time, when the decision making is very necessary in medium terms.
▪ The customer can ask INEXLINK for support in an early acquisition of a spare part or equipment urgently.
▪ INEXLINK will use its own networking to identify and find out as soon as possible the required spare part or equipment.
▪ Improvement of information of the materials master.
▪ Cleaning of the inactive and duplicated materials.
▪ Management in the immediate purchase of the assets.
▪ Preparation of the inventory.
▪ Advice and supervision of the liquidation of assets.
▪ Advice in the process of asset valuation.
▪ Coverage in South America.
▪ Materials, parts or pieces cataloging in the material masters under the rule of Master Data Materials (MDM) Latam.
▪ Taxonomy for the classification of materials in categories related with the mining industries.
▪ Support in the process of purchase of fixed assets and stock.
▪ Protocols for the purchasing process with focus in the tributary and legal part.
▪ Coordination of the quality control service in spare part and equipment.
▪ Strategic alliances with specialized companies.
▪ Coordination of the logistic service for moving spare part and equipment between the companies.
▪ Strategic alliances with specialized and certificated logistic companies.
Our clients locate in different industrial context, highlighting in the mining, electric, transport, construction and fishing areas.